Our Campus

Holy Rosary School was established in 1954 when a classroom was set up in the church that had just been built in Derby.

Now it houses an Early Learning Centre, 3 teaching and learning blocks, a Digital Technologies room, music room, multipurpose room, a fully equipped kitchen, undercover area, large oval and basketball court. Our refurbished library is a fantastic learning space that aims to instil in our students a love of reading and books.