APPLYING TO HOLY ROSARY SCHOOL
To be considered for enrolment into 3 Year Old Kindergarten (Pre-Kindy), your child must be three years of age at commencement.
IMMUNISATION INFORMATION FOR PARENTS ENROLLING A CHILD
It is a condition of enrolment that you provide a current Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) Immunisation History Statement which shows your child is up-to-date with all the scheduled immunisations (according to the National Immunisation Program) for their age.
This statement must not be more than two months old.
Please complete the following application form and return to our office by email on email@example.com or by dropping into the front office.
Before submitting, please ensure you have attached copies of the following documents, if they are applicable to your application:
Student Document Checklist
- Birth certificate
- Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) Immunisation Status Report
- Medicare Number
- Passport (if not born in Australia)
- Visa (if not an Australian citizen)
- Baptism, Reconciliation, First Holy Communion, Confirmation certificate ( where applicable)
- Two latest School Reports (if applicable)
Parent/Caregiver Document Checklist
- Caregiver’s Passport (if not born in Australia)
- Caregiver’s Visa (if not an Australian citizen)
- Health Care Card (if applicable)
Other Documents Checklist
- Parish Priest Reference (if applicable)
- Custodial Court Orders (if applicable)