5th March 2020,
Swimming Carnival Friday 6th March 8:30am
What to bring
- Hat, food, drink bottle, bathers, towel, goggles (if needed), and sensible footwear.
- Students can either dress up in house colours or otherwise wear school uniform.
- Sausage sizzle selling for $2, icey poles for 50c
- Money raised goes towards the Year 6 Camp.
- Students will have received a swimming slip today that contains information of what races they’re in.
- Please remember that race times are only a guide and cannot be fully relied upon.
- Students will walk as a class to the pool from school at 8:10 am.
- Students can go home after the carnival if a parent/caregiver is present to sign off on them leaving.
- Students will travel back on the school bus if they’re returning back to school for the remainder of the day.
Health and Physical Education Teacher