2nd March 2021,
Swimming Carnival Friday 5th March 8:30am @ Derby Memorial Swimming Pool
What to bring
- Hat, recess, drink bottle, bathers, towel, goggles (if needed), and sensible footwear.
- Students can either dress up in house colours or otherwise wear school uniform.
- A free Sausage Sizzle lunch will be available to each student at the pool.
- Each student that is able is encouraged to participate in the swim carnival (Year 2-6).
- Students have been placed in preselected races against students in their school age.
- Students will walk as a class to the pool from school at 8:10 am.
- Students can go home after the carnival if a parent/caregiver is present to sign off on them leaving.
- Please do not take students home from the pools without getting students signed off by their teacher.
- Students will travel back on the school bus at the conclusion of the carnival (approx. 1pm) if they’re returning back to school for the remainder of the day.
We would appreciate any parent helpers available throughout the day, however especially require help to assist with setting up in the morning at the pools around 7am. Please reply by text with your name if you can help.
Health and Physical Education Teacher