Parent-Teacher interviews will be held for students in 4 Year old Kindy to year 6 from 2:30 to 4:30 next Tuesday 23rd March and Wednesday 24th March.
Interviews will be of 10 minutes duration.
For these interviews we are introducing a new online booking system called Parent Teacher On-Line (PTO). It will save time for parents, staff and students!
Using this system you will be able to book the interview times that suit you best from any internet enabled device. PTO also has its own free app for Apple and Android devices. If you are unable to book a time please call or email your child’s teacher who will call you to assist you in booking an interview. Teachers will also be calling parents who haven’t booked meetings to see where they can assist.
Please access the system as follows:
- Download the PTO app from the app store and use this code to access Holy Rosary bookings: r2td2
- apple : https://apps.apple.com/au/app/pto-parent-teacher-online/id1089092091
- android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=countrynet.parentteacheronline.com.au.pto&hl=en_AU&gl=US
- Click “Obtain PIN/Password” and enter your email address that you have already given to the school. Your PIN will be emailed to you. The email you receive will include a link that can be clicked on to log straight into PTO, bypassing the login screen. Alternatively, you can use the login details to log into the mobile app.
Full instructions are provided to you after log in. Please note the following points:
- When you log on, the system displays only your own child/children. Bookings are made for individual parents/guardians, not for couples. Couples can however log on to the system simultaneously to coordinate bookings. If two parents/guardians wish to attend a single interview time slot, one parent/guardian should make the booking then both can attend.
- You will only see time slots that are available at the time you are using the system. As time slots are booked for teachers, those time slots are no longer displayed as available. PTO prevents double-booking of teachers or parents/guardians.
- When you have made all the bookings you require, you can download or email a report of your bookings in time order for printing. You can log in and change bookings any time up to next Monday afternoon.
- If you see an exclamation mark (“!”) symbol displayed along side the class name, it means this teacher recommends that you book an interview.
- Other parents may be making bookings at the same time that you are using the system. It is possible, though unlikely, that a time slot is displayed to you as available, but is then booked by another parent shortly afterwards. If you then attempt to book this time slot it will not be available and a message will be displayed to indicate this.
- If you encounter any problems using PTO please contact the school office by phone on 9161 7200, or by email to email@example.com
I am sure the system will be of benefit to students, parents and staff. Any feedback you may wish to provide will be most welcome.