20th May 2021
Please be aware that children will receive consequences for bad behaviour on the morning Holy Rosary bus. Please talk to your children about the following rules if you wish them to continue using the bus.
If children report these behaviours and, after investigation with the bus driver and other students who have witnessed it, the behaviour is found to have occurred, the following consequences will apply:
- 1 week ban from the bus
- After 3 lots of 1 week bans, the child will be banned from the bus for 3 school terms.
- Children to remain seated and with seat belts on as soon as they board the bus.
- Keeping hands and feet to themselves.
- Talking in an ‘inside voice’ , not shouting.
- Touching other children’s bags or property.
- Any unsafe behaviours
- Any unkind, disrespectful behaviours to adults or other children.
If you wish to discuss any of these with me please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at school.