We are looking forward to seeing you at the Christmas Concert next week. The children have been practising and can’t wait to put on a show for you all!
Please read the following information below to assist in the running of the night.
Thursday 2nd December at 6.00 pm.
5:00 – 5:45pm – Picnic dinner – (optional) Families to enjoy a picnic dinner with other families on the oval of the school. Please use the bins provided.
- Winun Ngari will be providing a sausage sizzle at no cost for the families
- There is no teacher supervision during this time, parents are asked to supervise their children. The playgrounds are out of bounds.
- Please make sure your child has been to the toilet before 5:45pm.
5:45pm – Gather in the classroom – All students are to meet in their classroom.
Seating– Classroom chairs and benches will be set out in the undercover area. You will notice that the sizes of the chairs will vary with smaller chairs (Year 1 size) at the front of the audience area, moving to larger chairs (Year 6 size) at the rear of the audience area. Please choose your seat wisely.
Photography – There will be two designated areas on the left and right hand sides of the undercover area, near the stage. Please avoid standing in the audience and moving up and down the middle aisle.
Toilets – The student’s toilets will be available for children to use and the toilets labelled Female and Male are available for the adults. The ambulant toilet next to the courts will also be available for parent use.
DISMISSAL OF CHILDREN –
- At the conclusion of the concert, to avoid congestion we will announce one year group at a time, please wait until you are called to collect your child from their year group. Kindy are to be collected from the Kindy classroom.
- Parents will be asked to approach their child’s teacher to tick their name off the class register. To ensure that each child is accounted for and safely makes their way home we ask for your cooperation and patience.