Please see the information below regarding the Athletics Carnival at Holy Rosary School.
Location: Holy Rosary School Oval
Date: Friday 17th June
Time: 8:30am start – 1:00pm
- Student are able to wear coloured clothing that represents their house (clothing should be suitable for student’s to run and compete in). Please contact admin if you are unsure of your child’s house.
- Hairspray and zinc is allowed.
- Students can run without shoes.
- Sunscreen is encouraged to be used and will be provided in each house tent area.
Food and Drink:
- Students are asked to bring in a healthy recess (snacks) and a water bottle.
- A free sausage sizzle lunch will be provided by Winun Ngari.
- There will be a cake stall operating from the canteen during the lunch break. Please bring in some change to support the Year 6 camp.
Participating students: Every student from Kindy to Year 6 that can participate is encouraged to do so and is asked to display the positive house spirit that is expected of the inclusive carnival.
Kindy Races: The kindy races begin at the commencement of the carnival at 8:30 am sharp.
Student pick up: Students can be taken from school at the conclusion of the presentation. Parents/Caregivers will be asked to see the teacher of the child and sign them out.
HOLY ROSARY ATHLETICS CARNIVAL 2022 PROGRAM