2016 School Board Members
President – David Dench
Secretary – Joanne King
Treasurer- Wayne Neate
Parish Rep – Mathew George
P&F Rep - Joanne King
Ex Officio - Fr Nicholas (Parish Priest), Robert Palladino (Principal)
Functions of the School Board
• Planning for the present and future operation of the school.
• Providing membership on selection panels for the employment of staff to the school.
• Passing on information about the school and about Catholic Education to persons and organisations in the community.
• Liaising in all matters relating to the financial management of the school with persons and organisations in the local Catholic community.
• Managing all finances associated with the school.
• Advising the Principal with respect to school policy that has financial implications.
Criteria for Membership of the Board
• Possession of special skills that will be an asset to the Board
• A deep interest in the welfare of all students and staff
• A desire to give service to the Catholic community
• A keenness to promote Catholic schooling
• An ability to work co-operatively and constructively with all other members of the Board
• A sufficiency of time to devote to Board duties